[OpenAFS-devel] tools and additional autoconf options...

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:37:10 -0600

perhaps... but what is the consensus? That we would rather not have any
other tools built with openafs - i.e. keep them all independent? Or that we
should make it as easy as possible for new sites to do it one of the ways
that we suggest?

If nothing else, let's at least get it as a module on openafs.org cvs so
that we can have a canonical location for the tools and source.

-- Nathan