[OpenAFS-devel] callback handling problem

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:26:27 -0600

It would be good to at least be able to get a static copy of it. Such as =
for including in the binary downloads. Perhaps might also be reasonable =
to generate that nightly and check it into cvs if changed any.

-- Nathan