[OpenAFS-devel] zepa.net?

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 19:17:49 -0700

Tim C <tim@umbc.edu> writes:

> If you really want to restrict access to cells outside of yours from the
> web servers,

I don't think we really are, although Quanah and I should probably figure
that out after I get back from vacation.  :)  It's arguably useful to let
users symlink into other cells or mount cells under their web space.

> Are your web servers perhaps running apache?  They just had a DOS
> vunerability in all versions except the very latest.  That wouldn't
> cause the afs thing, but would perhaps cause the web server to crash.

Yeah, but that's not the problem, I'm almost certain.  We'll be upgrading
them very shortly anyway, which will rule that out.