[OpenAFS-devel] Case sensitive filenames on Windows

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
13 May 2002 12:16:24 -0400

This would appear to be the correct place.  I don't know how/where
"sp->caseFold" is set.

Note that many versions of Windows have signifant problems in the case
you have.  I would be surprised if Win9x could read your different
test, TEST, and TeSt directories!

-derek