[OpenAFS-devel] Updated FreeBSD 4.x port

Matthew Emmerton matt@gsicomp.on.ca
Tue, 28 May 2002 15:28:41 -0400 (EDT)

No, I fixed the "Won't compile on anything but FreeBSD 4.2" problem.  Now
that I can run it on my machine (FreeBSD 4.6-RC) I'll fix any operational
problems that I run into, although knowing bugs from peole who are
acually using it would be nice, too.

--
Matthew Emmerton      || matt@gsicomp.on.ca
GSI Computer Services || http://www.gsicomp.on.ca