[OpenAFS-devel] malloc failed to alloc enough memory translating ids

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 30 May 2002 23:31:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 30 May 2002, Scott J Baker wrote:

> I'm trying to use openafs on AIX 4.3.3 (ml9).  It compiled just fine, and
> in fact runs great for the most part.  However, anytime an afs app tries
> convert a username to a user id # i get this:

can you try the binaries we distribute? if you don't have this problem,
it's probably going to be a compiler problem, which i think was discussed
here about 2.5 months ago