[OpenAFS-devel] Partition problem on Apple Xserve

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
13 Oct 2002 10:02:42 -0500

It doesn't really fix the issue, but you could just touch AlwaysAttach
in the vicepX/ directory to force server to always attach it, even if it
doesn't think it's a mounted partition.

-- Nathan