[OpenAFS-devel] process.c

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
16 Oct 2002 13:23:00 -0500

Not sure it buys us much.

We'd be adding a whole bunch of .s files, but still have to have the
special targets in makefile, since compiled differently.

I guess it would simplify process.s/process.c some.

Is inline assembly universally available? I wonder if we could make them
all process.SYSNAME.c? Then should be able to make a single rule for
compiling all of the pieces.

-- Nathan