[OpenAFS-devel] any way to get a volserver restarted without restarting file server

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:42:41 -0500

Yep. If you kill it, bosserver does restart it, but it's never able to
get itself going again. It may actually be the file server that is
dorked, but the volserver that's not responding.

This _may_ be something similar to a patch sent in just recently talking
about restores/releases and hanging the vol server.=20

-- Nathan