[OpenAFS-devel] eliminating all the various copies that are done with lib*afs builds

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:00:23 -0500

Changing the libafs makefiles to reference actual locations of the
source files via TOP_SRCDIR, and TOP_OBJDIR.

Actually, I think you should still be able to do that with the
libafs_tree target, but you might have to add a couple more subdirs to
what it includes.

-- Nathan