[OpenAFS-devel] Jaguar pam compilation

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:19:22 -0400

Out of curiosity, what makes you think it should be a MH_BUNDLE ? Are
the stock pam modules compiled as MH_BUNDLE?

At the moment, with -bundle and either -fno_common, -flat_namespace or
neither of these latter two, I get the following error:

ld: /Users/rootdumb/Desktop/openafs-1.2.7-rc4/lib/liblwp.a(process.o)
has local relocation entries in non-writable section (__TEXT,__text)
make: *** [pam_afs.so.1] Error 1

now, if I leave it with -flat_namespace and also throw a
-read_only_relocs warning, I do get a generated .so file. I'll have to
test it now to see if it works.