[OpenAFS-devel] problems compiling openafs modules on Debian linux

Paul E Rybski prybski@cs.cmu.edu
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 19:11:26 -0500 (EST)

HI Derrick,
	I'll check out the patch and see how well that works.  It also
turns out that I was slighly mistaken with the version of openafs that I
was having the signal.h problem with.  It turns out that 1.3.50 doesn't
have that problem but 1.2.10 does.  I was using openafs 1.2.10 because the
modules came as a nice debian source package that would be built into a
.deb file and that's the version that I'd like to use if possible. Both
versions have the mach_apicdef.h problem, however.