[OpenAFS-devel] memory cache size limits?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
05 Feb 2003 08:59:50 -0500

I _seem_ to recall that the cachesize for the memcache is interpretted
differently than the cachesize for a disk cache.  In particular, I
think there is an extra factor of 10 in there when allocating the
in-memory cache.  However my memory is really fuzzy on this, and
frankly I've never really set the memcache size > 10000.

-derek