[OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS 1-2.9-rc2 build with W2k, Visual Studio.net7, Oct 2002 SDK

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 14:09:29 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, Ken Beal wrote:

> > (how did openafs-devel-admin@openafs.org end up getting cc'd on this?)
>
> My mistake, I hit Ctrl+Shift+R instead of Ctrl+R (because Ctrl+R was going
> *only* to openafs-devel-admin (brain-dead Outlook)), and forgot to remove
> the admin.

Ok, at least I know now which mail client is guilty ;-)

> Question: where should I submit fixes to the build scripts?

openafs-bugs@openafs.org

There's an RT database (Request Tracker) behind it. There's a link on the
left side of www.openafs.org.