[OpenAFS-devel] Compiling and running OpenAFS both optimized and debugged

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 11:33:43 -0600

You're going to have to change it in several places... the makefiles are
not quite yet consistent.=20

I don't remember every place you have to do it. Are you concerned about
purely user space code, or kernel module as well?

-- Nathan