[OpenAFS-devel] Re: [OpenAFS] Does AFS need a partition?

Charles Clancy security@xauth.net
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 13:28:57 -0600 (CST)

Does the fileserver currently follow symlinks for /vicepX directories?
Support for that might be easier than adding another configuration file,
and give the same flexibility.

Don't make it too flexible, or you'll get people who want to store their
fileserver partitions for one cell in the AFS space of another.  ;)

[ t charles clancy ]--[ tclancy@uiuc.edu ]--[ www.uiuc.edu/~tclancy ]