[OpenAFS-devel] Compiling problems

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
02 Jul 2003 17:49:44 -0500

One of the issues is the inconsitencies in typing/defintitions/etc. In
most cases, we've taken care of the mixed includes, but there have been
numerous cases of symbol conflicts in the past. I'm not necessarily
sayings it's the best course, but since we've made significant efforts
to use our own xdr stuff where possible, seems like it would be
worthwhile to make it completely independent with no possibility of
confusion as to what definitions/routines/etc. are being used.

-- Nathan