[OpenAFS-devel] Question on possible change in OpenAFS compilation for UML

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
09 Jul 2003 15:43:05 -0400

I think that would be a good idea..  I'm surprised the configure
script checks /proc/cpuinfo for exactly the reasons you state.

I would certainly support such a patch, but I don't have commit
bits, so I can't guarantee anything.

-derek