[OpenAFS-devel] Adding estimates to volserver.

Mitch Collinsworth mitch@ccmr.cornell.edu
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:37:15 -0400 (EDT)

Committers, developers, et al,

This patch was submitted 1 week(+) ago and to date no discussion has
resulted.  The initial discussion that occurred some time ago led to
a fairly useful discussion, from which we took some good ideas to
incorporate into the code.

I would like to get some sort of thumbs up, thumbs down, or thumbs
undecided indication as quickly as possible as to whether this patch
will be accepted and committed as is or if there are changes people
would prefer to see first.  Ilya is leaving Cornell in a few days
(end of this week), after which time we will be without his coding
skills.  I'd like to have his vos size patch committed or at least
agreement in principle that it has been accepted for committing
before then.

Thank you.

-Mitch