[OpenAFS-devel] Port of the kernel module to Usermode-Linux (UML)?

Eric Andresen eandres@elvis.mars.asu.edu
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:46:33 -0700

Hi, I was looking through the mailing list archives, but I was unable to find
more than a single email regarding usermode linux. I am trying to get the
kernel module to load in uml, but I am not having any luck. Mainly because
openafs has no support for the um arch, which uml introduced and uses. Is
there an easy way to go about porting the kernel module to the usermode linux
arch, or is someone already working on this?

Any help regarding the best ways to go about this, or status of a potential
port are most welcome!

Thanks,

-- Eric Andresen
   Systems Administrator