[OpenAFS-devel] os x patches included in 1.2.9?

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 08:29:23 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003, David Botsch wrote:

> Approximate release date for 1.2.9? Is it worth my time to struggle to see what
> can be done with 1.2.8 among other upgrades we are trying to time from 1.2.7?

Well, another release candidate was released yesterday. Given other recent
events this release will probably go forward and if the issues we were
concerned about (which should have already existed, so it's not szomething
new) turn out to really be a problem, we'll just need to release 1.2.10.

So I'll guess you can expect a 1.2.9 next week.