[OpenAFS-devel] os x patches included in 1.2.9?

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 22:47:48 -0500

Bad timing, then. Maybe one of us apple people will see if things can be made
to work against 1.2.9 and then share with the community.

Approximate release date for 1.2.9? Is it worth my time to struggle to see what
can be done with 1.2.8 among other upgrades we are trying to time from 1.2.7?

Appreciate it!