[OpenAFS-devel] Re: Windows error ERROR_REQ_NOT_ACCEP

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
21 May 2003 10:36:09 -0400

Actually, now that you mention it, I seem to recall (about a year ago)
a problem where certain bogus network scanning messages could crash
the AFS client.  It's possible you're being hit by this old bug.
I certainly thought it was fixed, but it may have only been fixed
for Unix clients -- I dont know if it was fixed for Windows.

-derek