[OpenAFS-devel] Re: Windows error ERROR_REQ_NOT_ACCEP

Ben Creech bpcreech@eos.ncsu.edu
Wed, 21 May 2003 11:07:17 -0400

My error wouldn't be quite the same, since the problem is in the SMB
server.  If it's network traffic that's breaking the CM, it's NetBIOS
traffic, which would be Windows-specific.

--On Wednesday, May 21, 2003 10:36 AM -0400 Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU>