[OpenAFS-devel] Linux pam/sasl.

Sean O'Malley omalleys@msu.edu
Thu, 29 May 2003 11:32:04 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks! but that still didnt work..=(
and I still don't get this.
I dont think it likes something about the pam passwd entry. (maybe not
passing stuff correctly between modules?

I know I had to disable that entry when I was doing pam and
samba/netatalk.

This might also be a sasl problem but im not sure how to debug between
the two...

  Sean O'Malley, Information Technologist
  Michigan State University