[OpenAFS-devel] Linux pam/sasl.

Sean O'Malley omalleys@msu.edu
Fri, 30 May 2003 23:33:19 -0400 (EDT)

This looks like it was a problem with saslauthd and pam. I fixed that
problem with a hack that lets you use pam as an auth mechanism in sasl
instead of using saslauthd.  pam_afs works just dandy with the sample
stuff I just hope i have the same luck with the real stuff =)

Sean

  Sean O'Malley, Information Technologist
  Michigan State University