[OpenAFS-devel] pr_Initialize falis when called within a simple application

John Hayes jhh@envirobat.org
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 12:41:30 -0400 (EDT)

OK, let's briefly talk about several things:

1 - I click reply-to-all on my mailer then you will be the recipient and
the list will get a copy

2 - If i click reply then only you will get a copy

3 - Your messages got caught in my SPAM trap and so I did not see message
1 until I saw this message (#2) and that would have been after my second
mailing.

4 - I frequently receive Email from folks who copy me and the list also -
it's not really a big deal.

5. Notice that I made sure this one went just to the list as you requested.

6. I made the modifications suggested in your last message and the
application produces a segmentation fault - I've been here before with
this.

7. How do I put the configuration files in a communally accessible AFS
space  (if you still think you need to see  them)