[OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS 1.3.74 on AIX - authenticated access causes system dump on 32 bit kernel, cfgexport64 fails on 64 bit kernel

Horst Birthelmer horst@riback.net
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 10:40:42 +0100

On Dec 6, 2004, at 5:56 PM, Michael Niksch wrote:

> Furthermore, if I run with the 64 bit kernel on rs_aix52, cfgexport64
> already causes a core dump and AFS doesn't come up at all.
>
> Any ideas as to what could be going wrong? What should I look at?

Make sure the path of your "export64.ext" is valid ... and since you
compile cfgexport64 yourself you can insert some debug "printf"s and
see where it fails.
I suspect the sysconfig calls to crash but maybe I'm wrong.

Horst