[OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS 1.3.74 on AIX - authenticated access causes system dump on 32 bit kernel, cfgexport64 fails on 64 bit kernel

Harald Barth haba@pdc.kth.se
Tue, 07 Dec 2004 20:01:40 +0100 (MET)

> In particular, this is true for for
> dtlogin.

I have no IBM box with a framebuffer connected.

> I think it must be for historic reasons that this stuff ended
> up in a directory called 'src/tsm41'.

Strange place but it uses KA, so it will go away in the long run,
as other old encryption stuff.

You seem to have a lot more different AIX systems available than I
have. I can only experiment on the level of AIX which some of my
production systems happen to have, so for all other configs you
are on your own. Sometimes patches are hilarirous hacks which have
not been tested on other architrectures. Therefore it is a little
bit difficult to incorporate them into a multi platform source.
So how do my patches work on your 32 and 64 bit AIX 5 and did you
modify anything and test on AIX 4?

Harald.