[OpenAFS-devel] Installing and configuring AFS on linux machine

prasanna wakhare pvwakhare@yahoo.com
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 23:56:34 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1656974683-1088837794=:22723

hi,
I'm a newbie to openafs we have total 5 linux box in our lab,
I want to make few of them as AFS fileserver and few clients,or possible all clienats and servers,
I installed linux on it and seen AFS module but i dont know what that afs.o mofule for,
Please let me know how to install anf configure AFS on that,
or any document giving detailed step by step HOWto for that
Plzzzzzzz let me know
to start with AFS this is very important to me for atleast making start
thanks
Prasanna

--0-1656974683-1088837794=:22723

<DIV>hi,</DIV>
<DIV>I'm a newbie to openafs we have total 5 linux box in our lab,</DIV>
<DIV>I want to make few of them as AFS fileserver and few clients,or possible all clienats and servers,</DIV>
<DIV>I installed linux on it and seen AFS module but i dont know what that afs.o mofule for,</DIV>
<DIV>Please let me know how to install anf configure AFS on that,</DIV>
<DIV>or any document giving detailed step by step HOWto for that</DIV>
<DIV>Plzzzzzzz let me know </DIV>
<DIV>to start with AFS this is very important to me for atleast making start</DIV>
<DIV>thanks</DIV>
<DIV>Prasanna</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>