[OpenAFS-devel] Kernel Panic on AFS Shutdown if /afs not mounted

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Thu, 08 Jul 2004 13:39:17 -0400

Yes.  This is a known issue that no one has cared to fix because in
practice it's a non-issue except in extenuating circumstances.  If you
plan to start AFS off-net, then use dynroot.

-derek