[OpenAFS-devel] openafstoparellelfs

Jan-Marc Pilawa j.pilawa@tu-bs.de
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:34:45 +0200

Am Montag, 12. Juli 2004 12:36 schrieb prasanna wakhare:
> Hi,
> I'm pretty much interested in doing my MS thesis
> based on converting AFS to Parellel file system,
> although i'm in too initial stage but i do have 6
> months time to do,
> Please anybody explain me how to approach afs source
> code for better understanding,like going throuhk
> printf's and printk's or any rather tools for that
> or anything by which i will get startup for reading
> source of AFS

I am not an openafs-developer, but nearly over a year ago I had a small
discussion with Moshe Bar from the openmosix cluster project about afs as
filesystem for openmosix. He said, bringing afs and openmosix together is on
his todo-list, but with very low priority. Perhaps it might be an interesting
idea to talk with him.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Sincerely

Jan Pilawa

--
+ Systembetreuung Rechenzentrum TU Braunschweig               +