[OpenAFS-devel] openafstoparellelfs

prasanna wakhare pvwakhare@yahoo.com
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 03:36:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I'm pretty much interested in doing my MS thesis
based on converting AFS to Parellel file system,
although i'm in too initial stage but i do have 6
months time to do,
Please anybody explain me how to approach afs source
code for better understanding,like going throuhk
printf's and printk's or any rather tools for that
or anything by which i will get startup for reading
source of AFS
Please please help me regarding this.
Thanks
Prasanna