[OpenAFS-devel] [LKML] Re: In-kernel Authentication Tokens (PAGs)

Todd M. Lewis Todd_Lewis@unc.edu
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 09:24:57 -0400

Neulinger, Nathan wrote:
> [...] With superuser privs you can definately
> join another pag, it just isn't code-friendly. You just have to know
> what the current integer values for the PAG are and set them in your
> group list.
>
> However, since I'm one of the few people making use of that, and since
> it's to manually implement something that OpenAFS should now do natively
> on linux, I'm not sure it's a problem to drop it.

Okay, you've piqued my curiosity. What's this thing that OpenAFS should
do now natively on Linux that you're doing manually by manipulating the
group list?
   / Todd_Lewis@unc.edu  919-962-5273  http://www.unc.edu/~utoddl /
  /    A successful diet is the triumph of mind over platter.    /