[OpenAFS-devel] Re: morethan1fileserver!

prasanna wakhare pvwakhare@yahoo.com
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 06:57:59 -0700 (PDT)

 hi,
Thanks Horst,
I had configured more than 1 fileserver but I'm not
abe to create volumes on /vicepb of 2nd machine which
is just a file server not a data base server
on vos create it will give
that
Could not get an ID for Volume user
VLDB:no permission access for call
I had tried this throughout the day
and atlast prefer to trouble you and others on mailing
list
please what this /vicepb is creating problem
i'm not able to create any user on second fileserver's
local harddisk
Plz anybody help
Thanks
Prasanna