[OpenAFS-devel] vol-dump.c and large file dumps...

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:51:09 -0500

The tool you are referring to _reads_ dumps on disk. voldump (in
/usr/afs/bin on servers built from trunk) directly reads disk
files/inodes to _write_ a dump file.

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216
=20