[OpenAFS-devel] openafs on Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS release 3

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Fri, 04 Jun 2004 12:38:56 -0400

This will rebuild it, but if the kernel module can't find
sys_call_table then just rebuilding this wont help.  I don't
have access to an s/390 so I have no clue if the kernel has
the necessary hooks.

-derek