[OpenAFS-devel] Re: OpenAFS-devel digest, Vol 1 #1028 - 5 msgs

Henry B. Hotz hotz@jpl.nasa.gov
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:57:29 -0800

At 12:01 PM -0500 3/1/04, openafs-devel-request@openafs.org wrote:
>Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:56:57 -0600
>From: "Douglas E. Engert" <deengert@anl.gov>
>To: Derrick J Brashear <shadow@dementia.org>
>Cc: openafs-devel@openafs.org
>Subject: Re: [OpenAFS-devel] OPenAFS and OpenSSH-3.8
>

>Derrick J Brashear wrote:
>  > Does libafsrpc.so/libafsauthent.so not have what you need?
>
>I don't think so. I was looking for two functions for the
>hook.  Set the PAG, from the process loading and calling the hook,
>and get a token. The token could be obtained using something like
>aklog, or afslog, or even gssklog. (Note that the gssklog could
>use any GSSAPI, including non Kerberos based gssapi, like the
>Globus GSI.)

I haven't looked at gssklog.  Does it work with the SEAM GSSAPI on Solaris?

More generally, am I dreaming when I think of a Kerberos 5 Solaris
AFS client that doesn't require the installation of MIT or Heimdal
K5, but just uses the built-in stuff?