[OpenAFS-devel] Developers around the globe

Raymond Wong raymond@lifewood.com
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 17:35:28 +0800

Hi all, we are AFS developers from Hong Kong.  Our development focus is
to port AFS on embedded devices and to tune AFS to work seamlessly on
customized hardware.  Are there any AFS developers in Europe?  As we are
planning a trip to Germany to meet key developers of other OSS projects,
we would also like to see if you have time to join us there.  This is an
informal gathering for us to know more how the AFS or other OSS projects
are going in Asia, Europe and the world.

Ray