[OpenAFS-devel] Developers around the globe

Hartmut Reuter reuter@rzg.mpg.de
Sat, 06 Mar 2004 11:52:40 +0100

Yes, there are also in Europe some developers.
I am one of them. Our site maintains MR-AFS and I have
added to OpenAFS the large file support on the client side
and the client ports for AIX 5.1 and 5.2 and other smaller things.
My site is at Garching near Munich, so if you plan to come
to Germany, you should meet me here.

Hartmut