[OpenAFS-devel] Developers around the globe

Sven Oehme oehmes@de.ibm.com
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 12:12:21 +0100

--=_alternative 0041202DC1256E50_=

Hy Raymond ,

i am part of a Development group within IBM Germany , doing active
development on OpenAFS and other Projects like porting to other Platforms
, enhancing communication,  ...

we are located in Mainz ,Germany .

Sven

Dept. A141,  TG/SSG EMEA AIS Strategy and Architecture
Development Leader Stonehenge
IBM intranet ---> http://w3.ais.mainz.de.ibm.com/stonehenge/
internet ---> http://www-5.ibm.com/services/de/its/filestore.html
Phone (+49)-6131-84-3151
Fax      (+49)-6131-84-6708
Mobil   (+49)-171-970-6664
E-Mail : oehmes@de.ibm.com

"Raymond Wong" <raymond@lifewood.com>
Sent by: openafs-devel-admin@openafs.org
06.03.2004 10:35

<openafs-devel@openafs.org>
cc

Subject
[OpenAFS-devel] Developers around the globe

Hi all, we are AFS developers from Hong Kong.  Our development focus is
to port AFS on embedded devices and to tune AFS to work seamlessly on
customized hardware.  Are there any AFS developers in Europe?  As we are
planning a trip to Germany to meet key developers of other OSS projects,
we would also like to see if you have time to join us there.  This is an
informal gathering for us to know more how the AFS or other OSS projects
are going in Asia, Europe and the world.

Ray

--=_alternative 0041202DC1256E50_=

IBM Germany , doing active development on OpenAFS and other Projects like
porting to other Platforms , enhancing communication, &nbsp;...</font>
Dept. A141, &nbsp;TG/SSG EMEA AIS Strategy and Architecture<br>
Development Leader Stonehenge <br>
IBM intranet ---&gt; http://w3.ais.mainz.de.ibm.com/stonehenge/<br>
internet ---&gt; http://www-5.ibm.com/services/de/its/filestore.html<br>
Phone (+49)-6131-84-3151<br>
Fax &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;(+49)-6131-84-6708<br>
Mobil &nbsp; (+49)-171-970-6664<br>
E-Mail : oehmes@de.ibm.com</font>
&lt;raymond@lifewood.com&gt;</b> </font>
around the globe</font></table>
development focus is<br>
to port AFS on embedded devices and to tune AFS to work seamlessly on<br>
customized hardware. &nbsp;Are there any AFS developers in Europe? &nbsp;As
we are<br>
planning a trip to Germany to meet key developers of other OSS projects,<br>
we would also like to see if you have time to join us there. &nbsp;This
is an<br>
informal gathering for us to know more how the AFS or other OSS projects<br>
are going in Asia, Europe and the world.<br>
Ray <br>