[OpenAFS-devel] another weird afs client issue w/ cannot talk to server

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Wed, 12 May 2004 11:01:13 -0400

Are the networks congested?  Is it possible that the server's
"WhoAreYou" is being blocked/dropped along the way?  I don't think
I've ever seen this with stable-IP machines (although I've definitely
seen it with machines that have been renumbered or mobile).  Albeit
I haven't seen it in a long while.

-derek