[OpenAFS-devel] New unofficial OpenAFS 1.3.73 rpms for Fedora Core 2

Miles Davis miles@cs.stanford.edu
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 11:45:30 -0700

On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 03:08:41PM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> <http://www.mattdm.org/misc/openafs/>, updated for 1.3.73. This release
> appears to actually work -- cool, and thanks everyone for all your work.

Oh, I like these...seems to make more sense to me compared with the
existing RPMs. Very nice...

> I'm posting this to the devel list because it's still a work in progress --
> obviously it's still the unstable branch, and there's the whole PAG issue.
> Plus, I haven't had a chance to test this with SMP yet.

Haven't encountered any problems on SMP yet.

--
// Miles Davis - miles@cs.stanford.edu - http://www.cs.stanford.edu/~miles
// Computer Science Department - Computer Facilities