[OpenAFS-devel] New unofficial OpenAFS 1.3.73 rpms for Fedora Core 2

Matthew Miller mattdm@mattdm.org
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:49:59 -0400

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 11:45:30AM -0700, Miles Davis wrote:
> > <http://www.mattdm.org/misc/openafs/>, updated for 1.3.73. This release
> > appears to actually work -- cool, and thanks everyone for all your work.
> Oh, I like these...seems to make more sense to me compared with the
> existing RPMs. Very nice...

Thanks -- glad you find them of use.

> > I'm posting this to the devel list because it's still a work in progress --
> > obviously it's still the unstable branch, and there's the whole PAG issue.
> > Plus, I haven't had a chance to test this with SMP yet.
> Haven't encountered any problems on SMP yet.

Cool. I actually did build the packages on the site with SMP support -- I
should change the comment on the site.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>