[OpenAFS-devel] Anyone supporting multiple realms in a "all realms are equal" type of setup?

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:15:07 -0500

Neulinger, Nathan wrote:

> I was basically meaning "take gssklogd and hack it to handle multiple
> realms with 2b, and not just a single realm" - i.e. pretend to be
> fred@UMR.EDU to AFS, even though you're really fred@UM.UMSYSTEM.EDU

It can already handle the multiple realms, see the
multiple -E realm options to specify the "enterprise" realms,
where x@realm will map to x@cell

What it does not do is return a 2b token, but it could;
use RX or negotiate gss mechanisms.