[OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS server 1.3.80 on x86_64

Horst Birthelmer horst@riback.net
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 23:46:47 +0200

On Apr 2, 2005, at 8:41 PM, Ulrich Schwickerath wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thank's a lot fo rthe answer. Here is the output of afsd. Below I also
> attached the ouput of ps after starting afsd. If the server is not
> running at
> all, things look similar (did not check in detail the ouput, but I can
> do if
> needed) but then afsd exits with an error 22 (cannot mount /afs). I'm
> using
> heimdal instead of kaserver which seems to work fine as can be seen
> from the
> output that I attached a bit further below. If I try to remove the afs
> module, the machine usually panics.

The initialization of that client didn't show anything suspicious.
Can you try to monitor the network traffic with tcpdump?

The client seems to make all the needed syscalls but gets stuck
afterwards. That's pretty strange actually.

Horst