[OpenAFS-devel] Improved locking patch, handles F_SETLKW/64

Matt Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Fri, 08 Apr 2005 20:32:36 -0400

Nathan,

I looked at concurrency, I don't observe that a F_SETLKW client blocks a
client requesting a non-overlapping range (ie, at AFS_GLOCK()).  Doesn't
appear to be the case, from what I observe.  After your comment, I
wondered why not.

Matt