[OpenAFS-devel] Re: [OpenAFS] afs_pam2 - A simplier approach to AFS integration during login

Steve Simmons scs@di.org
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 07:36:25 -0400

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 08:42:45AM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:

> Jim Rees <rees@umich.edu> writes:
>
> > I hate libtool . . . [[ good reasons elided -- scs ]]

> . . .  libtool would cover more platforms by far out of the box.
>
> It also has the advantage of taking care of the LD_RUN_PATH mess.

And for these two reasons I tend to forgive it its sins.  Ditto autoconf.
--
...and so the great web of life continued on the Serengeti, as the ponies fed
on the weakened prey.  "Goodness, I'm glad my pony power is barbecuing!" said