[OpenAFS-devel] Swapping OpenLDAP for Mozilla LDAP in ptsldap

Matt Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:06:56 -0400

I guess this question is for Jeff Altman then:

Does someone think that the OpenLDAP client licence is incompatible with
that of OpenAFS?  It seems to be effectively equivalent to a BSD license:

    http://www.openldap.org/software/release/license.html

I thought the issue was with re-using parts of nss_ldap, for whatever
reason that was done.

Matt