[OpenAFS-devel] Patch to implement default tuning proposal discussed a while ago

Jim Rees rees@umich.edu
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 07:13:19 -0400

I'd like to see a new patch with the "max" typo fixed.  I can fix the style
myself.  I would also like to see an indication that someone other than me
and Niklas have tried the patch, especially those of you with giant caches
or who have had trouble with the defaults.  After that I intend to commit
the patch, so if anyone objects please speak up now.

This is an opportunity for some of you to show that you are willing to do
something other than complain.

And thank you very much Niklas for doing this.